Guys this is for ur security purpose only how your account can be hacked so don t try this be aware of it hacking some one account is really illegal
Hack someones Facebook password:
If you want to hack someone’s Facebook account password, you need to use Facebook Phishing. While hacking Facebook password using Phishing, we have to create a fakeFacebook login page (ie phisher) which looks exactly same as the original Facebook login page. When the victim tries to log in to his Facebook account using our fake login page, we are able to get this Facebook user id and password. So, how to do this Facebook Phishing??? Proceed to the next section.
2. Now, when you have the Facebook Phisher, simply register for an account at 0009.ws. Login to your account, go to File Manager and upload this Facebook Phisher created in Step 1.
3. After uploading, copy the link address of index.htm.
4. Send this “index.htm” link to your victim and make him login to his Facebook account using our sent phisher. You can mail him like:
Dear Facebook User, We recently noticed that your Facebook account is being accessed by a third-party. We think that this is unauthorized access – an attempt to hack your account. So, we need you to confirm the ownership of your Facebook account. Please login to your Facebook account from the link below: Put your phisher link here.
This is just an example mail. You can use your creativity to make the mail seem genuine. Once the victim logs in to his Facebook account using our Phisher, his user id and password will be saved in passes.txt file created at your file manager of 0009.ws.
Simply open passes.txt by clicking on it and you will be able to hack Facebook accountof the victim. You are now able to see his hacked Facebook password like this:
Thus, we have implemented the way of hacking Facebook password. You can easily hack someone’s Facebook password now.
You can check out other methods to hack a Facebook account.
So friends, I hope now you have this method to hack someones Facebook account.Now, you can stop searching for “How to hack someone’s Facebook account” on Google. If you have any problem in this tutorial on how to hack someones Facebook account password, please mention it in comments.
Enjoy hacking Facebook password…
Note: The article is meant to make you aware of how your Facebook account can be hacked. Please do not try this. Hacking AFirst, I would like to tell you about my Anonym Mailer software. This software is useful to send emails to your friends using anyone’s email address. That means, you can useany email address as sender email address.
Now, comes the real hack. Consider yourself getting an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” like this:
Dear (Your Name here),
This is to inform you that we are going to deactivate your account in 15 days because you have not followed our terms and rules while using your Facebook account. We found that your Facebook account is not following our rule 5.A.1 which is listed in our Content Guidelines.
To reactivate your account, please change your password to 12345678. Please keep up your password as 12345678 for at least a week so that we can verify your ownership. Thank you.
Right now, you will think that no one will fall for this. I know your reaction is true. But wait. We all know there are hundreds of internet frauds occurring daily due to spam jackpot emails. Now, we all know jackpot emails are fake. In spite of that, people fall to such emails. Also, we are witnessing tons of scams on Facebook, the recent one being “Find who viewed your profile”.
If people believe in such stupid scams, why won’t they believe in above email??? And what more, it is sent from “email@example.com”. This is the most convincing reason of this email. How many netizens know how to check a particular mail as “Fake”??? According to me, the proportion is not more than 20%. What about the rest 80%??? They are most probable of falling to such emails.
Note: This trick can be used to hack any online account. I have demonstrated on how to hack a Facebook account password using this method.